As you can tell, last quarter was really awful. So bad, in fact, that there is not much to be blogged about.
Things are getting antsy as the test-that-we-do-not-speak-of draws near, and I am completely in denial, even though I feel its hot breath on my neck. How bad is it? Denial is pretty severe... :)
So, I'm sorry if things get spotty and I disappear for a while. I will try to write short posts and things. I am also highly addicted to wedding websites, which is really unfortunate. I guess it blows my "non-girly-girl" cover for a while (as well as my study time).
We also got our rotation schedules... fun fun! I'm trying to fix it right now, but I'll post it once the dust settles.
On another note, I'm doomed ;)
But, at this point, most things are booked, so I guess there's not turning back without losing all our deposits
Things are getting antsy as the test-that-we-do-not-speak-of draws near, and I am completely in denial, even though I feel its hot breath on my neck. How bad is it? Denial is pretty severe... :)
So, I'm sorry if things get spotty and I disappear for a while. I will try to write short posts and things. I am also highly addicted to wedding websites, which is really unfortunate. I guess it blows my "non-girly-girl" cover for a while (as well as my study time).
We also got our rotation schedules... fun fun! I'm trying to fix it right now, but I'll post it once the dust settles.
On another note, I'm doomed ;)
But, at this point, most things are booked, so I guess there's not turning back without losing all our deposits

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home