Grays Papaya

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Scrubs is coming back in January - YAY!!!!

I was sorely disappointed in the recent episode of Grey's Anatomy. They pack in all this heavy stuff, don't develop it, and then drop it all in the end.

SPLAT!

All the horrible things in life are happy again -
just get a puppy, they fix everything....
even dead patients that you were attached to.

Talk about crappy screen writing.

Fun plans for break - Alex and I are roadtripping it up to Seattle after Christmas. Other than that, the usual stuff. Let me know if you want to meet up during break! (Unfortunately, I won't be doing any cross country flights, you have to be on the west coast).

I have finals in a week, and seeing as how I just started in on the first lecture of this half-quarter, yeah... this should be a great 2 weeks.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

1 Comments:

  • no way! yeah, we should meet up. We're going for new years too!

    Dec 28-Jan 1.

    By Blogger Marcia, at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home