Well, I'm back in school for another 6 weeks till the next finals rounds. Once again we have 6 classes. I'm now living in Sacramento, and I really like it! (so far, seeing as how i've spent all of 3 nights actually spending the night there).
This quarter looks rough. I realize I probably shouldn't have come to class today as i've slept through every single one (all 6 hours of it!). okay, that is a slight exaggeration.
I'm not liking school so much anymore. Maybe if I actually paid more attention to class I'd find it a little more engaging :)
This quarter looks rough. I realize I probably shouldn't have come to class today as i've slept through every single one (all 6 hours of it!). okay, that is a slight exaggeration.
I'm not liking school so much anymore. Maybe if I actually paid more attention to class I'd find it a little more engaging :)

1 Comments:
I hear you. Today was SO PAINFUL! I wish I had not come, especially to the afternoon. This quarter looks rough... rougher than the last one. Hmm. We will make it though :)
By
The Lone Coyote, at 11:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home