Grays Papaya

Saturday, February 19, 2005

I just watched Mansfield Park. Who feels like studying on a Friday night? Luckily, I pulled Eunice into my mischief, since she was the one who had the movie.

I always think - I wish I were that witty - I would love to be as smart and as cool as Jane's Austen's female heroines (heroine? - why are those two words the same?). I would be witty too if all my lines were revised hundreds of times. But it seems that their male counterparts are never quite their match. In gentlemanness and virtue, but never in wit.

Unless you're talking about Ross Queener - now there is the definition of wit. (yeah! Shout out to Ross!)

Oh, by the way - check out The Gates by Christo and Jeanne-Claude! (You better if you live there - and send me pictures!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home