Man, I'm tired. Today was a 8am-10pm day. People seem a little more haggard and stressed, and I'm starting to wonder if I'm fooling myself (as I kind of did with undergrad), that I know the material when I really don't, or maybe I don't know it in enough detail. I'm getting 7 hours a night, and I don't seem to be studying as much as everyone else.
I wonder if I might like teaching. Dr. Gross sent an email out asking for teachers for the undergrad gross anatomy, and it sounded really cool. And even biochem tutoring -- I could see myself enjoying that. I like seeing people get excited or understand what I get excited about.
I also wonder how long it takes to be able to call a place home. I'm trying to remember how long it took for me to call New York home, but I can't seem to recall. I do miss New York a lot.
I wonder if I might like teaching. Dr. Gross sent an email out asking for teachers for the undergrad gross anatomy, and it sounded really cool. And even biochem tutoring -- I could see myself enjoying that. I like seeing people get excited or understand what I get excited about.
I also wonder how long it takes to be able to call a place home. I'm trying to remember how long it took for me to call New York home, but I can't seem to recall. I do miss New York a lot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home